Common Question Being
How Much can you fetch for my property?
What’s the Valuation for my property?
Is it easier to sell with a Tenancy or without a Tenancy?
Below are some common scenarios that
you may want to avoid
Genuine Buyers looking to buy;
however, your property still has a long lease—the Buyer cant Wait.
There will not be many issues to have your property sold with or without a tenancy.
Sales Completion will generally be two weeks option period + 12 weeks Completion.
Things to Take Note
- Suppose you have any bank loan-in. If there is, the redemption penalty shall usually be 1.5% of the outstanding loan.
- If you take up another loan from the same bank, you maybe able to go on the redemption penalty.
- The workarounds will be the Salesperson has to really knows what he is doing and to be well communicated with the Property Owners.
We have done most of the Variations.
Easy to Complex Case Studies as Such
First Sell a four-bedroom Condo
Secondly Buys a two-bedroom Ownstay
Thirdly New Launch for Rental income (Buy in Trust or Single Name)
Home Owner only Moves one time and
don’t need any temporary Accommodation
Sells Condo buy an HDB.
- Sells the 99 Yr Inter-Terrace House and buy a Freehold Landed.
- Sells the 20 yrs old 99 yr Condo, Secondly Buys a 3 yr old 99 yr Condo.
Supposedly if he stuck with his property, there is no increment.
Whereas now the property has made a $300k Paperwork.
- Sell a Studio Unit. Upgrade to a two bedroom apartment.
All the above mentioned is personally transacted by us. Not in
Theory but in actual Case Studies in which the clients are our walking
testimonials giving us credits.
Things can a lot easier you appoint someone that knows what they
are doing. Speak to us, and we will offer you the right solution.
Gary Lim Lek Boon
Having a knowledgeable, experienced, helpful Salesperson with valuable
information and efficient marketing abilities, can make a big difference in your property investment or selling experience.
8 Reasons on why clients engaged our services and howi have successfully served and help my clients over the past 6 years.
Selling, Buying & Leasing processes are the same.
The only Differences is the Agent especially in this market.
Call for a discussion and find out how I can make a difference.