How the BUYCONDO Team has become so effective when it comes to serving buyers -Knowing the Buyer’s Traits
Understanding a homebuyer’s needs is essential to provide the best service possible. Taking the time to do so avoids a loss of business and prevents a negative reputation. By identifying our buyer’s personality types and what satisfies them, we can tailor the services and buying process to meet their needs. This approach is about more than what we want to give but what our clients need from us.
At Buycondo.sg, we strive to serve our clients professionally. Although each buyer is unique, we can categorize them into four primary personality types for explanatory purposes.
We want to use the shortest period to achieve the maximum effect to establish a connection and better and longer-lasting customer relationships.
This is the BOTTOM of the List that Buyers would want to experience:
- A lack of understanding can lead to dissatisfaction with the homebuyer.
- The wrong property may be suggested, leading to frustration and disappointment.
- The homebuyer may feel ignored or undervalued.
- The buying process may be prolonged due to misunderstandings, leading to frustration and loss of business.
- The homebuyer’s trust may be lost, leading to a negative reputation and loss of potential clients.
Here are the four prominent customer personalities that are relevant to the buying process of our esteemed home buyers:
The client values logic and information. They can be identified by their perfectionist tendencies and attention to detail. They may appear indecisive, reflective, or withdrawn, but they behave that way only when they lack the information required to make an informed decision. Accuracy is their top priority, and they avoid risks whenever possible.
The approach we take for Analytical Buyers
Since they are interested in logic and accuracy, we provide them with as much information as possible. Also, allow them enough time to consider all the facts without feeling pressured to rush into a decision. Seek any need for clarification and provide the latest transactions, our assessment of the trend and the market for better decision-making.
The client is motivated by stability and cooperation.
They will want to treat people just how they want to be treated. The aim is to ensure everyone is happy with the decision.
They can get more concerned about how their choices will affect the people around them, so it can be challenging to make big decisions.
The approach we take for Amiable Buyers
Since their decision-making process is prolonged, we must identify the social aspects that may allow them to be most comfortable.
We know that they dislike change and chaos, so it’s essential to highlight the ease of transition our service will provide.
They will already understand why our service will maintain the status quo.
With the presence of power and respect, and would want how others to follow and view their directions.
Does not like to be taken advantage of or to be disrespected. For this reason, they tend to be aggressive and controlling in an attempt to get the results they want.
How we show respect to Driver Buyers
We respect their position and may have less tolerance for weak characters.
Show the proof of service and by results, with good communication, let them know that we are aware of the situation and our ability to handle it work hand in hand to get the desirable results.
Most of the time, they will instantly decide once we gain their trust.
Make statements concise, brief, and active. Prepare a list of options they can control, and share facts and results. Focus on something other than details but on big-picture benefits. Last but not least, avoid emotional arguments.
Expressive buyers are motivated by recognition and approval. They are incredible at customer relationship management, meaning you must also be fantastic to work with them. To this type of buyer, people are the essential commodity.
They value the need to give and get the needed attention.
How we would like to stay engaged with Expressive Buyers
We know the need to establish a relationship with them and use personal information, testimonials, and anecdotes to explain who we are and what we do.
We will engage and avoid entangling them in detail.
Establishing trust, the client will leave it to us to handle and believe in their faith and judgement in me.
They are good clients to work for long term and will often become your important(VIP) client.
Not limited to the four traits, everyone is unique, and
we pride ourselves on serving.
- [ ] Provide Analytical Buyers with as much information as possible and allow them enough time to consider all the facts without feeling pressured to decide. Seek any need for clarification and provide the latest transactions, assessment of the trend, and the market for better decision-making.
- [ ] Identify the social aspects that may make Amiable Buyers most comfortable. Highlight the ease of transition our service will provide and how it will maintain the status quo.
- [ ] Show respect for the position of Driver Buyers and provide proof of service and results. Make statements concise, brief, and active. Prepare a list of options they can control, and share facts and results. Focus on something other than details but on big-picture benefits. Avoid emotional arguments.
- [ ] Establish a relationship with Expressive Buyers and use personal information, testimonials, and anecdotes to explain what we do. Engage and avoid entangling them in detail. Establish trust and let the client leave it to us to handle and believe in their faith and judgment in us.
With any client, we try to understand each and any and create a connection.
We are fully aware of the need to be a good listener and be a good fit for both—the importance of knowing our clients better and achieving more receptiveness.
Home Buyers, Property Owners do reach out to us now for an exceptional meet-up for discussion.