The Criterion Executive Condominium for Sale 324 views
Near MRT stations: Yishun MRT, Khatib MRT
District: D27 - Sembawang/ Yishun
Ground floor unit SOLD. Buyer who bought is an HDB Upgrader that has their HDB sold before Buying. We aim a fast completion to give next buyer time to do some renovations if needed.
The Criterion Executive Condominium MOP Date: 26 February 2023.
The Criterion Executive Condominium (EC) will reach its Minimum Occupancy Period (MOP) of 5 years from the date of issuance of the Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) by the government.
After the MOP, EC unit owners are eligible to sell their units on the open market to all eligible buyers, including foreign nationals, subject to eligibility conditions set by the government.
The Criterion Executive Condominium is a development located along 17 Yishun Street 51 Singapore 767974 District 27.
Completed in 2018. The Criterion consists of 8 blocks with 505 units in total.
MRT stations Khatib, Yishun, and other public transportation are within walking distance providing residents convenient access to commute around Singapore. Basic facilities include a gym, swimming pool, bbq pit, parking, and 24-hour security, among many more. Nearby supermarkets and shopping areas within 1 kilometre include FairPrice Yishun Ring Block 414, Giant Super Yishun 418, FairPrice Orchid Country Club, FairPrice Khatib, and just a short 23-minute drive away to Orchard Road, which is one of Singapore’s most popular shopping area.
As for schools, there are several schools near Yishun Street 51, including Northbrooks Secondary School, Northland Primary School, and Naval Base Primary School.
View details at buycondo.sg
|Project Name||The Criterion|
|Developer||Island Glades Developments Pte. Ltd (Joint venture project between City Developments Ltd and TID Pte Ltd)|
|Architect||Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd|
|Site Area||193,108 sqft / 17,940 sqm|
|No. Of Units||505 Residential Units|
|Tenure||99 Leasehold commencing 25 Aug 2014|
|Expected TOP||31 Dec 2018|
|Carpark||505 Basement Lots + 5 Handicap Lots + 2 Wash bays|
Executive Condominiums (ECs) and Condominiums (Condos) are both popular housing options in Singapore, but they have distinct differences that set them apart.
- Eligibility: ECs target Singaporeans who do not meet the income and asset criteria for purchasing private properties. The eligibility criteria for ECs are set by the government and are subject to change. On the other hand, there are no restrictions on who can purchase a condo, and foreign nationals are also eligible to buy a condo in Singapore.
- Price: ECs are generally priced lower than condos due to their eligibility criteria and government restrictions. This makes ECs more affordable for many Singaporeans looking to own a home.
- Amenities: ECs have amenities similar to those found in private condos, including swimming pools, gymnasiums, and clubhouse facilities. However, the amenities in ECs are typically smaller and not as extensive as those in private condos.
- Resale Restrictions: ECs have resale restrictions for the first five years after the government issuance of the Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP). During this time, EC unit owners are only allowed to sell their units to Singaporeans or Permanent Residents (PRs).
- After the five-year minimum occupancy period (MOP), EC unit owners may sell their units to all eligible buyers, including foreign nationals, subject to conditions set by the government. There are no such restrictions on the resale of condos.
- Maintenance Fees: ECs must set aside a certain amount of funds for their maintenance and upgrading this is the same as condo owners.
- Location: ECs are usually located in the suburbs, away from the central business district, whereas condos are more likely to be found in central areas, near the city centre.
- Design and Layout: ECs are usually built with standard designs and layouts, whereas condos offer more customization options, including different unit types and layouts.
In conclusion, ECs and condos offer different advantages and disadvantages. While ECs (New Launch or 5 MOP Turn Privatised) are more affordable and cater to the housing needs of Singaporeans, condos offer more freedom, amenities, and customization options.
Ultimately, choosing between an EC and a condo will depend on individual circumstances, such as income, family size, and personal preferences.
Newly Listed. Make Your Enquires Today.
Frequently Asked Questions
The price of units for sale in The Criterion Executive Condominium for Sale is S$1,520,000.
Current Sqft Min at The Criterion Executive Condominium for Sales is about S$ 1163 Sqft.
The Criterion Executive Condominium for Sale is located at 17 Yishun Street 51 Singapore 767974 .
There are have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in this unit.